Dr.Web for Windows Server provides reliable protection from existing threats. Its unsurpassed curing and self-protection capabilities leave viruses and other malware no chance of penetrating the protected environment.
- Windows 2003/2008 (32bit)
- Windows 2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2 (64bit)
- Neutralisation of threats even during installation
- Manage the anti-virus protection of the file servers and PCs within your local network from any Dr.Web-protected computer —the Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite Control Center is not required.
- Use Active Directory policies and Login Script to install the anti-virus remotely.
- Multi-thread scanning ensures a minimal response time.
- Smart optimisation takes into account available system resources Stable operation under minimum/maximum load without affecting file server’s performance significantly
- The delayed scan technology applied to files opened for reading provides flexible load balancing for a server file system
- The notification system does not distract users with multiple pop-ups*
- Background scanning and neutralisation of unknown active threats that avoid detection and resist deletion.
- Protection against unknown threats by prohibiting modification of critical Windows objects and controlling unsafe actions
- Dr.Web Cloud – an immediate response to the latest threats*
- Protects the OS kernel and its own modules against failures, malware or accidental modification.
- Restores the product’s integrity if its files have been damaged deliberately or accidentally.
- Launch of scanning whenever an object that can be scanned is accessed by a user, the system or any application
- Autostart with Windows
- Anti-virus scanning and updating utilities can be launched automatically, manually or according to a pre-arranged schedule (using Task Scheduler).
- Scan RAM, logical drives, CDs, network drives, folders, files, email files, boot records and email files
- Detection of viruses in archives at any nesting level and in packed objects
- Blocking access to the infected object
- Notifying a user about disconnecting his machine from the file server upon detection of a virus threat
*Available for Windows Server 2008 and above.
New in version 11