Dr.Web Anti-virus for Linux
Protection from malicious programs, including those designed specifically for Linux
- Reliable protection from all malicious programs including those that haven't been analysed by Doctor Web yet.
- The Anti-virus works concurrently and independently for each active account, with no additional configuration required.
- High Speed anti-virus scanning`
- Sparing use of system resources and low updating traffic make the Dr.Web Anti-virus for Linux’s operation virtually invisible.
- With asynchronous scanning, you can instantly perform any operation on any type of file.
- Full HTTP traffic scanning and Internet access control
- Protection from Windows-specific threats launched under Linux
- New in version 11! Remote scanning of systems on which the installation of an anti-virus is impossible
- Dr.Web for Linux will never freeze your machine during scanning—even if an error occurs.
- Stylish interface
- Simple administration and customization.
Many people believe that:
- Linux and its software are impregnable to infection due to its perfect design and open-source nature.
- Malware can get on a machine only through user carelessness and negligence.
This is a fallacy! And such attitudes lead to unprotected machines becoming uncontrollable and turning into safe havens for malware.